On Friday, November 25, 2022, large crowds of citizens took to the streets across Sistan & Baluchestan province, in southeastern Iran. “Death to Khamenei,” Death to the dictator,” and “I’ll kill whoever killed my brother,” chanted protesters in Zahedan, Khash, Chabahar, Saravan, Zehak, Taftan, Iranshahr, and Pishin, a suburb of Rask.
Baluch defiant men and women also showed their solidarity with the oppressed people in Kurdistan, chanting, “Kurdistan, we support you,” and “Kurds and Baluchs are brothers and the enemy of [Khamenei].” They also rejected the regime’s fake news about separationism, chanting, “From Zahedan to Tehran, my life for Iran.” In today’s protest, the presence of Baluchi women was significant.
The regime had reportedly used local agents and Revolutionary Guards forces in Baluchi clothes, opening fire on worshippers. Locals said that authorities tried to trigger “ethnic conflicts,” justifying the IRGC’s military interference. The regime forces opening fire resulted in several injured and killed.
“Once again, today, our brave Baluch compatriots took to the streets of Zahedan, Khash, Iranshahr, Chabahar, Pishin, etc. with chants of ‘Death to Khamenei,’ ‘Bassij, IRGC, you are our ISIS,’ and ‘We support Kurdistan,’ they challenged the brutal revolutionary guards,” said Mrs. Maryam Rajavi, the President-elect of the National Council of Resistance of Iran.
In addition to Sistan & Baluchestan province, citizens in Tehran, Karaj, Talesh, Isfahan, and Mahabad continued anti-regime protests.
November 25 marked the 71st day of anti-regime protests in Iran. The demonstrations began following the heinous murder of Mahsa Amini, 22, in police custody. However, it immediately turned into a revolution against the entire theocratic regime.
According to the Iranian opposition Mojahedin-e Khalq (MEK/PMOI), the protests have extended to 252 cities. The regime has killed more than 660 citizens, injured tens of thousands, and detained over 30,000. The MEK has published the names of 528 killed protesters.
As of 10 pm Tehran time on November 25, protests in #Iran have expanded to 252 cities.
Over 660 people killed and more than 30,000 arrested by the regime's forces. The PMOI/MEK has published the names of 528 killed protesters.#IranRevoIution#مرگ_بر_ستمگر_چه_شاه_باشه_چه_رهبر pic.twitter.com/1CbCmqeuS9
— People's Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) (@Mojahedineng) November 25, 2022
- Protesters attacked and torched IRGC Basij bases and the regime’s symbols in Tehran, Arak, Baharestan Fardis, Malayer, Karaj, Darreh-Shahr Ilam, Babol, and Pakdasht.
- Mahabd citizens attended the funeral of Shomal Khadiripour, 32, shot by security forces on November 24 and passed away in a hospital today early morning. Furthermore, citizens attended the memorial of Omid Zare Moayyedi in Shiraz,
- “The situation in Iran must surely act as a wake-up call in the West. This pariah regime and its murderous trampling of human rights can no longer be tolerated,” wrote ex-MEP Struan Stevenson in his latest article in the Scotsman.
- “This important and long overdue step shows that the cries of people in Iran for justice have finally been heard,” said Amnesty International Secretary General Agnès Callamard.
- “The UN Human Rights Council held a special session to address the deteriorating human rights situation in Iran,” said U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken. “We continue to support the people of Iran in the face of this brutal repression and work to see to it that those engaged in the ongoing violent suppression are held accountable.”
- Ukraine’s National Security and Defense Council Oleksiy Danilov confirmed that Iranian military advisers have been killed in Crimea, proving the regime’s involvement in Russia’s war of occupation.
- The council voted overwhelmingly in favor of launching an investigation into Iran’s treatment of protesters, Le Monde reported. The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran hailed Thursday’s vote as “a positive and important step,” insisting the “culture of impunity must end.”
Naziabad protesters chant “Death to the dictator!” Source
Protesters in the city’s Fardis district chanting: Mahabad and Kurdistan! My life for Iran! Source
Protesters in the city’s Fardis district chanting Death to the dictator! Source
Protesters chanted “Death to the dictator!” and confronted the regime’s security forces. Source
Sistan & Baluchestan Province:
Large crowds of Zahedan citizens took over the streets, chanting anti-regime slogans despite security forces directly opening fire. Source
Defiant women in Zahedan chanted: Death to Khamenei! and Death to the dictator! Source
Zahedan protesters chanting: Kurds are not alone! Baluchis support them! Source
The number of people injured after the regime’s security forces opened fire on protesters today is on the rise, according to local activists in Zahedan. Source
Protesters chant in Zahedan: Mullahs must get lost! Source
Locals in Khash are continuing the nationwide protests against the regime as security forces open direct fire and use grenades. Source
Citizens chant in Nokabad: “Death to Khamenei!” “Death to the dictator!” “I’ll kill those who killed my brother!” and “From Baluchestan to Kurdistan, my life for Iran!” Source
Karaj protesters chanted: From Zahedan to Kurdistan, my life for Iran! Source
Locals continued the nationwide protests against the regime. Source