News : Nuclear
- Published: Friday, 18 April 2014
According to reports from inside Iran, following the U.S. Senate resolution and government's decision not to grant visa to the terrorist Hamid Abutalebi, a meeting was held at the Political Department of the Revolutionary Guards in Tehran. The IRGC Brigadier General Sanai-Rad, Head of IRGC’s Political Department, the IRGC Brigadier General Javan, the political adviser to Khamenei's representative, together with a few other IRGC political experts participated in this meeting. They assessed the rebuffing of Abutalebi by U.S. and concluded that President Rouhani’s maneuver has come to its end. Their analysis included the following:
1.This decision by the United States clearly showed that as long as a Rouhani government obedient to the Supreme Leader rules Iran, it makes no difference to the Americans as to which government is in power and their hostility towards the Iranian government persists.
2. The rejection of the visa request demonstrated that the hope for the nuclear negotiations and dialogue with the United States to solve the outstanding issues between the two parties is downright unrealistic. Rouhani’s phone call to President Obama or Zarif’s smiles to John Kerry are not going to win U.S. over to accept the Islamic Republic.
3. Turning down visa request for Abutalebi is a clear message from the United States to Rouhani’s government that until you abandon your values you are inacceptable. They are well informed that for years Hamid Abutalebi has been close to the reformists, but they know that he is still adherent to the Supreme Leader and he considers the occupation of the U.S. Embassy or cooperation in eliminating the enemies of the system [assassination of Hossein Naghdi, member of the National Council of Resistance of Iran, in Rome] as honors in his dossier.
4. Thus, if Rouhani and his team at the nuclear negotiations expect U.S. to accept Islamic Republic’s dignity, i.e. its values, they are badly mistaken.
5. The United States gets the message of weakness from the regime in the acceptance of Hassan Rouhani as President by the Supreme Leader, the tactic of “heroic flexibility”, and the humiliating attitude Rouhani’s government has shown; hence U.S. is treating us in a much more aggressive manner than at the time of Ahmadinejad.
They concluded from this study that a win-win game is only a mirage and the regime is in the crossroads of surrender or resistance with Rouhani government’s maneuver approaching its end.
- Iran: Record on disclosure of regime’s espionage network in Europe under ‘student’ emblem
- Next:Iran: Khamenei hails Mohsen Fakhrizadeh (father of the atomic bomb) for his relentless endeavors in nuclear work