On Friday, November 4, 2022, citizens resumed protests across Iran. Thousands of worshippers rallied in mosques of Khash, Zahedan, Saravan, Rask, Suran, Sarbaz, Iranshahr, and other cities in Sistan & Baluchestan. However, as in previous weeks, the Friday Prayer turned into anti-regime demonstrations.
“Death to Khamenei,” “Death to the dictator,” “This is the year of [Khamenei] overthrow,” “Death to the regime’s principle,” and “Mullahs must get lost,” widely chanted by protesters.
#IranRevolution2022—November 4, Day 50
Sistan & Baluchestan, SE #Iran—A large number of Zahedan citizens continue anti-regime protests despite a bloody suppression, chanting:
Death to Khamenei!
Death to the dictator!#MahsaAmini🌹 pic.twitter.com/DWiSZCF3Iq
— Iran News Update (@IranNewsUpdate1) November 4, 2022
Footage shows security forces heavily shooting at protesters in Khash. Iranian dissidents TV Channel Simay-e Azadi reported that the regime killed at least eight citizens and injured over 60 across the province as of the afternoon.
Responding to the regime’s atrocities, defiant youths in Khash attacked the local governorate, taking over it and set there ablaze. Furthermore, protesters torched murderers’ vehicles.
November 4 marked the 50th day of anti-regime protests in Iran. The demonstrations began following the heinous murder of Mahsa Amini, 22, in police custody. However, it immediately turned into a revolution against the entire theocratic regime.
According to the Iranian opposition Mojahedin-e Khalq (MEK/PMOI), the protests have extended to 213 cities. The regime has killed more than 480 citizens, injured tens of thousands, and detained over 25,000. The MEK has published the names of 324 killed protesters.
As of 7:00 pm Tehran time on November 3, protests in #Iran have expanded to 213 cities.
— People's Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) (@Mojahedineng) November 3, 2022
November 4 was also the tenth anniversary of the late Sattar Beheshti, 35, tortured to death by authorities in Tehran’s notorious Evin prison in 2012.
— Iran News Update (@IranNewsUpdate1) November 4, 2022
- On Friday, protests resumed in the province of Sistan & Baluchestan despite heavy security measures by the regime.
- Citizens turned commemoration ceremonies of the late Ghazaleh Chalabi, Shirin Alizadeh, Roozbeh Khademian, Mohammad-Hassan Torkaman, Kan’an Aghaei, and Abdolsalam Qader Golvan into anti-regime demonstrations in various cities.
- The mullahs held several pro-regime rallies in Tehran and other cities on the anniversary of the November 4 hostage-taking of the U.S. Embassy in Tehran in 1979. “Death to the MEK,” regime loyalists chanted.
- Footage shows the state-run TV Channels widely aired archived reports from irrelevant occasions on different dates. [Footage/Footage/Footage]
- S. President Joe Biden has vowed to “free” Iran, saying that demonstrators working against the country’s government would soon succeed in freeing themselves.
- Accused Mohammad Qobadlu defends his attack on oppressive forces, responding to the regime’s atrocities against defenseless protesters. “I don’t regret it at all and if I come back again, I will do it again,” Qobadlu told authorities.
- French Foreign Minister Catherine Colonna supports the Iranian people to exercise their legitimate rights in the face of authorities’ repression.
- Freedom-loving Iranian continued rallying outside government offices in Washington DC, Berlin, London, and Stockholm, supporting the protests inside the country and condemning the regime’s atrocities.
Sistan & Baluchestan Province, Khash:
Footage shows the moment security forces gunned down four young men outside the local governorate in Khash. [Footage]
Further footage from security forces’ atrocities in Khash resulted in several victims and injuries. [Footage]
Oppressive forces directly shooting at teenagers in Khash. [Footage]
Further footage from conflicts outside the local governorate in Khash shows citizens trying to take over the site despite the Revolutionary Guards (IRGC) forces direct shooting. [Footage]
Sistan & Baluchestan Province, Zahedan:
A large number of Zahedan citizens continue anti-regime protests despite bloody suppression, chanting: “Death to Khamenei!” and “Death to the dictator!” [Footage]
Zahedan citizens continue anti-regime protests despite bloody suppression, chanting: “Death to Khamenei!” and “Death to the regime’s principle!” [Footage]
Sistan & Baluchestan Province, Saravan:
A large number of Saravan youths continue anti-regime protests despite bloody suppression, chanting: “Death to Khamenei!” and “This is the year of [Khamenei] overthrow!” [Footage]
Authorities opened fire on worshippers at Nour mosque in Saravan, killing many people. [Footage]
Sistan & Baluchestan Province, Rask:
Conflicts between Rask defiant protesters and oppressive forces. [Footage]
Isfahan Province, Isfahan:
A large crowd attends the late Shirin Alizadeh commemoration ceremony in Bagh-e Rezvan cemetery, chanting: “Swearing martyrs’ blood, we resist until the end!” and “1,000 people are behind every slain protester!” [Footage]
Isfahan Province, Shahinshahr:
Authorities opened fire on Shahinshahr citizens who attended the late Mohammad-Hassan Torkaman commemoration ceremony. [Footage]
Alborz Province, Malard:
“In his last Instagram story, my son wrote: You stay back, I give my life for your freedom,” says the mourning mother of Roozbeh Khademian, 32, killed by security forces in Malard, Karaj, on September 21. [Footage]
West Azarbaijan Province, Oshnaviyeh:
Citizens pay homage to the late Abdolsalam Qader Golvan, 32, severely injured following security forces and passed away hours later at Urmia Khormini hospital on September 26. [Footage]