1. An Independent international probe by the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights and Dr. Ahmed Shaheed, Special Rapporteur on Iran, into the barbaric raid of Evin Prison on April 17, 2014.
2. The return of all prisoners back from solitary cells and their immediate treatment by physicians in hospitals acceptable to the prisoners and their families.
3. Orderly and regular visits by the International Committee of the Red Cross from prisons of Iran, similar to the end Shah’s era towards the end of his rule who gave in to these visits in 1977.
4. Referral of the horrendous dossier of violation of human rights in Iran to the United Nations Security Council after condemnation by sixty resolutions in the General Assembly and other UN bodies.
5. Precondition political and economic relations of the United States and the European Union and its member states with the Iranian regime to the halt in executions and torture and the implementation of UN resolutions on violation of human rights in Iran.