In a statement, the NCRI said: “The Iranian resistance welcomes the decision of the Bamberg Supreme Court and stresses on speeding up judicial proceedings in the case of the largest Iranian state-sponsored terrorism project and its operational commander, Assadollah Assadi, and disclosure of all its details. The Iranian regime’s state-sponsored terrorism should be referred to the United Nations Security Council.”

They warned that the orders for this attack came from the Supreme Security Council, with approval from Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, President Hassan Rouhani, and Foreign Minister Javad Zarif. They said that failure to act against Iran’s state-sponsored terrorism and expel all Iranian diplomats from Europe would only embolden the Regime to commit more terrorist acts in Europe. After all, the Iranian Regime has already attempted two terrorist attacks in Europe in 2018 alone; one against the NCRI’s Free Iran Gathering in Paris and one against an Iranian Resistance group’s compound in Albania.

The state Supreme Court in Bamberg, Germany, agreed on Monday to extradite Assadi to Belgium, citing that “all extradition conditions have been met” and that the accused, who was based in Vienna, cannot “invoke diplomatic immunity”. The mullahs have been trying to pressure European countries to allow Assadi to return to Austria and escape justice since July 1, when he was arrested in Germany.

Of course, the other countries have refused to do that, citing the obvious dangers of allowing a terrorist to go free. The Iranian Resistance revealed Assadi’s three-decade-long record of assassination, spying and murder back in 2008 and he should have rightly been investigated then.

In addition to Assadi, five other people were arrested following coordinated raids by European police forces. This includes a man identified as Merhad A., who was detained in Paris, and a husband and wife who were arrested in Belgium with 500 grams of the powerful explosive TATP and a detonator on them.

France advised that the Iranian intelligence ministry was behind the plot, despite obvious denials by the Regime, so they recalled their diplomats from Iran in September and put a six-month freeze on Assadi’s assets last week.

Assadi, who is suspected of hiring the terrorist and supplying them with the bomb, will appear before the Belgian judge in charge of the case today.