News : Insider
- Published: Friday, 13 December 2019
The Iranian uprising is continuing despite a brutal crackdown by Iranian security forces, with regime’s authorities now terrified of another large-scale protest soon, something that was evident in Friday prayers.
The representatives of the regime’s supreme leader Ali Khamenei there made it clear that they don’t believe the protests have ended.
Ahmad Mousavi, the Friday prayer leader of Shahreza, said: “The enemies of the establishment are sitting in ambush. The sedition that happened has not ended.”
Abbas Masoumi, the Friday prayer leader of Roudian, said that a large “sedition” is ahead and that the protesters’ goal is “to overthrow the establishment”, while Ali Khatami, the Friday prayer leader of Zanjan, said that the Iranian Resistance has “employed all its might in this regard” and “will never remain silent”.
Ali Shahcheraghi, the Friday prayer leader of Shahr-e Ray, said: “When we put an incident behind, let us not think that it is finished. Let’s stay wary and keep an eye out for the enemy sitting in ambush… the riots continue in some corners [of the country].”
There are just some of the remarks, but it reflects the inability of the regime to stop the uprising and their fear of the People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI-MEK), which has played a key role in helping to organize the uprising.
The Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI) said that on Sunday, that the Resistance units posted pictures and messages of Resistance leaders Massoud and Maryam Rajavi up around Tehran, including Tavanir Bridge and the University of Agriculture, despite the regime’s suppressive measures.
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of #Iran (#PMOI/#MEK) released the names of another 25 martyrs of the #Iranian people’s uprising, bringing to 457 the number of victims identified so farhttps://t.co/KB88FIIvyV#IranProtests #StopIranBloodshed #FreeIran pic.twitter.com/jVBYcql87u— NCRI-FAC (@iran_policy) December 13, 2019
The NCRI statement said: The day before, Tehran and Sharif Industrial universities, and other parts of the capital had been scenes of similar activities. The same day, December 8, pictures and messages of the Resistance’s Leadership were also posted in several cities, including Kerman (south-central), Ahvaz, Abadan, and Masjed Soleiman (southwest), as well as Lahijan and Rasht (north), and Zanjan (northwest).”
The banners put up by resistance units had the messages:
- “The end of the Supreme Leader’s oppression and injustice is near”
- “Uprising continues. The only answer to the Sheikh is fire”
- “Overthrow of the anti-human regime is certain”
- “Death to Khamenei, hail to Rajavi”
- “Rebellious youth made life like hell for you”
- “Turn every alley and street into a bastion of uprising and revolt”
- “UN Security Council must declare the regime’s leaders as criminals against humanity for suppression and bloodshed so that they face justice”
- The Iranian Regime’s Twisted Version of the Truth Behind the November Protests
- Next:US Congress Increasing Pressure on Iran Regime